Digital Sticker FAQs
You can now get Digital Casual Day Stickers. With new innovations come some quirks and queries. We hope to answer some of your questions below. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Online Digital Sticker FAQ’s
Q: Can I get a personalised sticker for more than one person?
- Yes you can! Simply increase the quantity of stickers you would like in the quantity block.
- Fill in the additional name fields that appear with the names of the additional people who you would like to get personalised stickers for.
Q: Where do the additional stickers go?
- Your first sticker will be generated and appear on screen.
- The additional names will be emailed to your email address that you supply along with your one.
- Forward onto your friends and family
Q: What do I do if the additional stickers do not arrive via email?
- It could be that the email has gone to your junk mail or spam folder. Please check these folders to see if they have arrived there.
- If you still do not receive your stickers via email please email email@example.com and we will resolve the issue promptly.
Q: I am having trouble sharing to social media?
- If you are somehow blocked from sharing to social media or you have a problem with the sharing buttons, you can download your sticker to your computer and upload to social media that way.
Q: Are Payments on your site secure?
- We have chosen the Payfast payment gateway for its variety of payment methods including credit card, debit card, Instant EFT and Snapscan.
- Payfast is a widely used and trusted payment gateway for over 80 000 large and small online businesses. You can find info about their security here: https://www.payfast.co.za/security-fraud